Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Update...

Hey, Y'all,
I just got back from the doctor's office and she did a couple of tests, (blood work) and urine specimen. She told me that the sample the other day at the hospital showed I had a bladder infection and advised me on taking one of the antibiotics the emergency room doctor had written for me, but that I didn't need the other one.

She has scheduled a Hida gall bladder test for me to be done at our local hospital tomorrow afternoon. She also said that the pain I have been having could be from some residual air that was pumped into my body for the surgery from two weeks ago when they did the laparoscopic surgery. I guess I will know more later.

Well, I didn't have much for breakfast this morning, so I guess I will have a sandwich for lunch in a while. I am not really very hungry, you know. I feel more sleepy than anything.

More later. Bye for now. This is Blabbin' Grammy signing off (again). Love to you all.

4 comments:

Serbian Mink said...

Feel better soon, Gwammee....

Mom's Blog said...

Do you think, just maybe, that the little Grammy should slow down a bit? Just to show honor to Teresa's good nursing? perhaps to take care of herself a little better for a while???? Do ya think???
slow it down, Mom!!! Loveyou!

Barbara said...

I agree with Mom's blog//// Slow down a tad. take care/ Love Barbara

Clara....in TN said...

Hope you are feeling better today. Take the good advice from the daughter's., and keep us updated. Sending hugs!!!!