Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday in New Market

Hey, Y'all,
Yesterday was a beautiful day and I enjoyed the weather and the day. It was a little rainy in the morning but it had stopped by noon. I got up and went to church, and left Gramps behind because he didn't want to get up and go. I really enjoyed the service and then came home to check up on him. He had gotten up and had his breakfast. Then I went on into Knoxville to take Mae to lunch and visited with her for awhile. It had been some time since I had seen her. It was very enjoyable and I had missed her.

This morning I was up with the birds and had my breakfast, then went on into Knoxville for my followup visit to the dr. who had performed the laparoscopic surgery a month ago. He pronounced me good to go, so I left. ha.

I went on to the jeweler who was resizing my wedding rings a size larger so that they would be comfortable to wear this summer if my fingers swell in the summer heat. They look really great (they had cleaned them as well, so they really sparkle and shine).

Heading on back home, I stopped and upgraded my cell phone to one that is completely digital (no antenna) and it just happens to be purple. Ha. my favorite color.

Tomorrow I have a dental appointment for cleaning, and then in the afternoon, I go to see my family doctor and see what she has to tell me (if anything). It is a follow up appointment to one I had two weeks ago.

I had been planning to have my neighbors in for supper this evening but Mitchell, the oldest, is not feeling well, so that has been cancelled. I am gotng to take a nap right now. This is Blabbin' Grammy signing off for the day. Bye for now. Love to all of you.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I am so glad you are feeling better today.Hope your health continues to improve.
At least the weather is better
today.Have a great evening.

Clara....in TN said...

Another great day! I'm glad the dr found you A O.K. Keep up the good work!