Saturday, May 30, 2009

Social Butterfly?

Hey, Y'all,
Have you ever thought about all the social events we are a part of? Do you like to visit with people or are you a stay-at=homer? I happen to like to visit with people and it doesn't matter if I go see them or if they come and visit with us. I just love to interact with people. I love to do things for others, and get a lot of pleasure from that. I guess you could honestly call me a social butterfly. Ha.

I love having people in to eat with us and either visit or play games. Tomorrow we are going to church, then to Knoxville to take our two sisters-in-law out to eat lunch. Then we are coming back home and will be traveling with our friends, Gene and Judy, over to visit with Mark and Allie in their new home. Allie is cooking supper and her daughter, Tanya and her two children will be there for they are visiting from California. Maybe Jessie, Travis and their baby and Rachael and her husband and children will be there as well. It would be nice to see all of them.

Monday, we are having our neighbors, Scott and Laurie and their children come down to have supper with us and then we will play dominoes. Tuesday, I get to go to Knoxville at St. Mary's and have my gall bladder removed. OH JOY! ha.

Well, i purchased a new granny rocker yesterday that I can keep indoors and the man delivered it today. It is going to be nice to be able to rock inside!

My neighbor, who is a builder, installed a new door in the wall to my carport, and it really looks great. It has a window glass that can slide up and down very easily.

My roses have about 25 blooms ready to burst forth on one bush and a whole bunch on the other one. I look forward to seeing them. I will probably cut some of them to put in the house when they all bloom. Gramps and I have been enjoying watching the birds eat at the seed feeder.

Well, that is about all I have to say today. This is Blabbin' Grammy signing off for now. More later. Love to all of you. Bye for now.

4 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Hello Ruby and Gramps, you do lead a hectic life, and why not? interacting with others keep one young at heart. Have a lovely week and take care.

Yvonne.

Serbian Mink said...

"Mariposa" is butterfly in espanol.

Tia Mariposa......or Gwammeee Mariposa?

which do you prefer?

Mink

azdarlene said...

Ruby, Have a good day today. We are praying for you today, and especially tomorrow as you go thru surgery. Keep us posted on how you are doing.
We love you all
Darlene and Mark

Judy said...

You being a social butterfly is what keeps you so young. I am sure you are loved by people far and wide and they all love your company and visiting with you. I am kind of in between I guess. There are times that I enjoy my alone time and other times that I love being around people.