Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday Morning Update

Hey, Y'all,
Not a lot new this morning. I did go down and walk twenty minutes in the basement at 7 a.m. and was rewarded with back pain, of course, but I did walk.

Gramps got up early and had his once a week ham, eggs, biscuits, and coffee. So we ate about 9 a.m. and now at 11:00 he is back in bed snoozing and making up for the sleep he didn't get last night.

I have had my morning shower and am dressed to go to Knoxville. I talked to Imazo and she was waiting for her grandson, Tom, to come and take her home to get the living room ready for Hugh. He is going to be discharged today. I don't yet know what the full prognosis is; I do know that one is not put into Hospice care with out being on the way out of this life into the next. I pray that his going will be peaceful and that everyone who wishes to will have a chance to say good bye to him. I know his heart is weak, and that his faith is strong.

Tomorrow, I plan on taking Gramps with me into Knoxville to visit. I know the weather is better today than yesterday, and it will be warmer tomorrow than today.

That is about all I have to report. I will post more later today. This is Blabbin' Grammy signing off for right now. Love to you all. Bye for now.

No comments: