Monday, January 12, 2009

More Wedding Pictures







































Hey, Y'all,

As promised, here are some more of the wedding pictures. I will identify as soon as I can post this and then edit it. Top left is:Immediate wedding party during ceremony.

Top right is complete family of bride

Next one is Jennifer and Tanya (bridesmaid and Matron of honor)

Next left is of the 4 sisters: Tanya, Rachael, Sarah, Jessica

Next right is: Mother of Groom (Drama), Father of Groom (Lucky) and best man with groomsman (I don't know names);

Next pic is of Sarah, Jon B. (singer in ceremony), Allie, and Jessica

Last pic is of the flower girl (Cassidy, daughter of groom); ring bearer (Connor, son of groom)

Well, folks that is all the pictures I am going to post of the wedding. I hope you enjoy looking at them. If you wish to see the pictures a normal large size, just click on the picture with left click and you will be able to actually see the faces and other details. Then click on blue arrow at top of browser (left blue arrow) and it will take you back to the blog.

Gramps stayed in bed yesterday until about 4:30 in the afternoon. I finally got him up and made breakfast for our supper (biscuits, eggs, ham, coffee). Then he went to bed at 8:30, so consequently, he was up at 6:30 this morning. I reckon he finally got enough rest for awhile.

I am working on Jessica's baby quilt in between uploading pictures for the blog. I am finally through with the uploading of pictures (praise God!) and will go back to the quilt when I am finished posting. We had a heavy, heavy frost last night that looked like a baby snow. We are supposed to have snow showers today.

I did get my laundry almost finished yesterday. Yesterday was one of those "in my nightgown and housecoat all day" days. It has begun the same way this morning, but I reckon I will shower and dress a little later today. (If I think it's worth it). Do you ever have one of those days when you just feel (it ain't worth doing nuthin'?)? It seems that when I know I won't be going out it just isn't worth getting dressed.

Well, I reckon I will close this one out for the day and see you tomorrow. This is Blabbin' Grammy signing off for now. Love to all of you, my readers, my friends.

Bye for now.

No comments: