Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rehearsal Pictures











Hey, Y'all,
As promised here are some pics of the rehearsal on Friday evening and the rehearsal dinner which followed. Tomorrow, I'll try to post some of the wedding pictures.
I had a wonderful time at both events, and am glad I didn't have to miss either.
I will have to post the rest of the rehearsal pics tomorrow because the internet is so busy now they will not upload.
Supper tonight (Sunday evening) is vegetable beef soup, which has been making all afternoon. I have been working this afternoon on a baby quilt for Jessie, who is expecting her baby girl to be born in January.
Pictures today are : (top) bride and groom (Rachael and Jason) at rehearsal dinner buffet, (2) tables set for dinner (3) Jason waiting for bride at front of church (4) Mark walking with Rachael to front.
I had a really nice time chatting with Teresa online today. That is such a pleasure for me. I really miss close contact with my daughters and families when it is not happening.
Gramps did very well last evening while I was gone. I just had to trust that he would be fine. He was munching on a left over cornbread muffin when I came in and happy as a lark. I am sure part of the reason he was happy was to see me at home.
Well, it is time for us to eat supper, so I will leave this for now. This is Blabbin' Grammy signing off for the day. Love to all of you, my dear readers. Bye for now. More tomorrow.





No comments: