Thursday, October 23, 2008

Will's Family


Hey, Y'all,

I just received a picture of one of our grandson's and his family a few days ago, and I just had to share it with you, my family and friends! Will is the son of our younger daughter and he is in the U. S. Air Force. We are so very proud of him and have always been. His wife is named Natasha and their baby girl is named Alyssa Peige.


He is stationed in Biloxi right now, but will be going one of these days to another state after finishing his training. We love him so very much, and we haven't seen him in a while. I guess it will be a longer time till we see him again. He and his family are very much in our prayers and will continue to be so.


Gramps is having a therapy session right now with his physical therapist, so I am giving them some peace and quiet. After while, he and I will be going into Jefferson City and getting our flu shots and then will probably go eat at Hardee's or maybe at Shoney's and get some good veggies.

It is pretty cool outside, but it is supposed to be raining tomorrow, so today is really better for getting out to get the shots. Be kind of dumb to go out into the rain to get flu shots and then come down with a bad cold or the flu, wouldn't it?


I did get my floor vacuumed this morning but it took me a good 35 or 40 minutes to do it. I had to stop about every 5 minutes to rest my back. Bummer!
Well, the therapist has gone now and it is time to close this down for today. More later. This is Blabbin' Grammy signing off for now. Love to you all.
Bye.


4 comments:

Serbian Mink said...

very handsome family, Gwammy!

Tanya said...

What a cute family!! did I meet him when he was like,10?

Grammy said...

Thank you both! yes, Tanya, you met him I think, but I think it was about 5years ago, when we were in Florida in 2003 and your mom and dad and you all came down there at Christmas time. I am not quite sure.

Judy said...

They sure are a nice looking young family and the baby is so cute. I have my grandson this weekend so I will be worn out by Sunday but I love having him. Hope you enjoyed getting out. I got my flu shot a couple weeks ago. It is raining here now and we certainly need it.