Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October Birthdays This Week




Hi, Y'all,


More October birthdays! Happy Birthday to our nephews, David and Jeff. Today is David's birthday, and tomorrow is Jeff's.




Their dad is my brother, Hugh, who has been having a problem with his legs swelling, due to kidney problems. I spent a couple of days haranguing him to call his urologist. His son, David and David's wife, Andrea, follow my blog and called Hugh last night. So, when I called Hugh today, he told me that he called his doctor and told the nurse that he had a bunch of women nagging him to call. So they took pity on him and scheduled a visit tomorrow shortly before Hugh is to see his family doctor.

Hugh was also telling me about someone calling his house to speak to our sister, Margaret, who passed away last December. Hugh told her that she would have to call heaven in order to speak to Margaret. The lady said, "Oh, I'm sorry!" and immediately hung up before stating what she wanted. Hugh said it was probably someone trying to sell insurance or something.

My daughters, Carol and Teresa, grew up with David and Jeff and they were very close and did a lot of playing together. Since I don't have any really good pictures of David and Jeff as they are today, I chose to use school pictures that were made about forty years ago. (I hope they don't mind! I think they were adorable pictures, don't you?)
I guess that Dorothy and Barbara (Imazo's sisters) got back from Ohio visiting their sister, Lois, today but I haven't heard anything from them. When I do hear, I will let you all know.
In the meantime, Happy Birthday to Jeff and David! We love you all. This is Blabbin' Grammy signing off for the second time today! Bye for now.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

HI RUBY,
i LOVE THE PICTURES OF DAVID AND
JEFF.THEY ARE GREAT GUYS.
WE GOT BACK FROM OHIO YESTERDAY
ABOUT 4 P.M.
HAD A GREAT TRIP.LOIS IS DOING
GOOD AT THIS TIME.
WELL BY FOR NOW.BARBARA