Friday, April 4, 2014

Danger Is My Name

               Danger Is My Name

You will find me everywhere, 
Seeking out the unaware.

My aim is to cause chaos,
I am never at a loss.

The child who senses not the danger
Of speaking to a friendly stranger.

 One who texts and drives,
Bringing about the loss of lives,

People wrapped up in anger,
Find me too late
My name is Danger.

You see, add a D to anger, 
And you can be led into
Danger.

Beware of me!
I roam about searching,
Prowling to see

Whom I can find!
Will you be next?
Danger is my name!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another good one, and yes, anger leads to danger. There is so much anger these days.

Tara Tyler said...

very poignant!
a great poem of warning against danger.
enjoying your poetic theme!

happy d day!

Patricia said...

Never thought about the connection of anger to danger. I love words so I am always on the look out for new thoughts about them and their uses.

Heather M. Gardner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather M. Gardner said...

You're posts are great! Looking forward to more!

Heather M. Gardner
The Waiting is the Hardest Part
Stormy's Sidekick
Blogging from A to Z April Challenge Co-Host

Grammy said...

Thank, one and all! i appreciate you.