Monday, April 20, 2015

Quilts

Comment moderation has been turned off (for a long time)....Please feel free to comment.

Those of you who know me, know that I am a quilter of sorts (quilts, too, ha.) I don't claim to be expert at it. I just like to make them. 

My purpose today is just to show you some of the many (I've lost count) that I've made. I don't sell them, but give them away to friends and family. The main pattern I use is called the six hour quilt, based on the Log Cabin pattern. 

It does take me more than six hours to make one, though. Some I've made are king and queen and twin size and are always reversible, with both sides being different.




This is just a sampling. I'm not expert at placing the pictures where I want them. 
Sorry. Hope you enjoy looking at them. 

Grammy Ruby.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are lovely and colourful and so cheerful. I had a quilt once that my great grandmother made....I passed it on to a cousin who didn't have many 'family' things.

Grammy said...

Bless you! What a lovely, generous act!