Saturday, April 30, 2011

Zapped, Zeppelin, Zipped, Zonked, Zup

Hey, Y'all,
Well, I know you may not believe this - but, I was planning to do a "Z" on a subject and already had it worded in my head. Out of curiosity, I went back to a year ago to check and see what I had done for Z a year ago. Lo, and behold, it was the very same heading and subject, worded almost word for word what I planned to say today. So....no go, I just couldn't do it.


Zapped! Just like that...nothing to do but rethink my subject. Unlike the Zeppelin (zeppelins float), last year I was Zipping around, getting ready to come to Texas for grandson Matthew's wedding to our beloved Amy. By the time the day was over, I was Zonked, and the A to Z Challenge waZ Zup.    

If you would like to know what my subject last year was, it is all in my archives, and it wasn't bad, even if I do say so. Ha. 


This is Blabbin' Grammy, signing off for today. Much love to each of you, my friends and family. Bye for now. More later.

10 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

That is interesting. I never would have thought of that word.

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Wonderful word Ruby and congratulations in completing the challenge.....again.
Also thanks for the support you have given me.
Yvonne.

Petra said...

Congratulations, you've finished the challenge! I really enjoyed meeting and reading you. Blessings, my friend!

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Grammy, we did it! Congratulations! I have an award for you!!

Grammy said...

Thank You, Elizabeth for the award!

Grammy said...

Thank all of you for the congrats and congrats to each of you! You are all so wonderful!

Wanda said...

Isn't that funny? I almost thought of the same words for a couple of post during the challenge as well. Congrats on successfully completing another year of the challenge.

Marjorie said...

I had quite a time with Z myself!

Unknown said...

you are so funny!!!! I like your twist on things

Arlee Bird said...

Congratulations on making it to the last letter. You are amaZing!


Don't forget to pick up your Winner's Badge at my site.
Lee
Tossing It Out