Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Restless Night

Hey, Y'all,
In case you are wondering how much Gramps is aware of, he is aware that I have a serious problem with my health. I explained the situation to him on Saturday evening after having been in the emergency room most of the day. He thought I was out shopping with Judy, because that is what we wanted him to think.

I spent yesterday concerned over the fact that the medications I had been taking for pain had a not pleasant result on my digestive system. After a day of trying to remedy that, I was not sleeping well, at all. Also, Gramps was having a difficult time getting to sleep because he was concerned about my upcoming visit with the oncologist on Friday. So, between the two of us, it was a restless night.

Fortunately for me, the medications are now out of my system, mostly, and I am feeling much more like sleeping tonight. I have clothes to fold in a while and put away. In the morning, Gramps and I will be up and on the road by 8:30. I will be leaving him at Imazo's while she and I go to our respective appointments in the same building at St. Mary's in Knoxville. Hers is about an hour before mine, but I am sure she will have to wait much longer for mine to be through. I may be able to take her back home before mine.

I am planning on us having our eating out and movie afternoon tomorrow. No need to let a little old doctor's appointment dash cold water on our time together, is there?
We need to eat, after all, and we need to have some entertainment, as well. The police brought photos for Mae to try to identify the people they caught in Strawberry Plains the other day. They had been burgling a house whose occupants were gone at the time. She is hoping to at least get back her silverware and her wedding rings.

Well, this is about all for today. Thank you again for all the prayers going up to the Lord on our behalf. We appreciate them and you. This is Blabbin' Grammy signing off for now. Love to all of you. Bye for now. I will be reporting tomorrow evening on my doctor's visit.

No comments: