In case you don't know what it means to be tagged, that means that someone has done something that they were picked on to do, and then they can choose someone else to do the same thing. I was tagged by fellow blogger, Clara, from http://clarascorner.blogspot.com/
So if you would like to read hers, you have the website to do so.
Here are the questions and my answers:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was going back and forth to the St. Mary's Hospital in Knoxville, where Gramps was for eleven weeks, when he had the front part of his left foot amputated due to an infection in his foot. I would leave home at about 6 a.m. and spend the day with him, and then come home around 7 p.m. and spend several hours doing work at home and get to bed around midnight or 1 a.m. then go to bed and sleep for a few hours. Part of the work was putting down tile in the dining room that we had just had built from converting our carport into the new room.
2. What is on my to-do list today? Not a lot, I have already vacuumed the house, and I have yet to wake up Gramps and get him showered and fed breakfast. I have also put on a pork tenderloin in the crockpot for a meal today (and probably a few during the week with leftovers). My kitchen and bathroom floors really look good today from the cleaning yesterday.
3. What if I were a millionaire? Wow! What a fantasy that would be! The first thing I would do would be to set aside a tenth of it designated to be given to our church over a period of time, put into a trust fund so that needs could be met when there was a great need. It would be given anonomously so that no one would know. The next thing I would do would be to set up a college fund for our great grandchildren that would be a matching fund so that they would not get money for free but would work and know the pleasure of working for what they have. I think it would be nice to have a bigscreen television for Gramps to watch and a housekeeper to deepclean the house once a month. It would be wonderful to be able to travel any time we wanted to, and not have to worry about transportation. We could go visit our children and grandchildren (great's too) any time without any worries.
4. Places I have lived? 'Possum Valley; Knoxville; New Market; Kendallville, Indiana; Warsaw, Indiana; Fort Wayne, Indiana; Navarre, Florida.
5. Bad Habits? Talking too much, Curiosity, Procrastination, Knowing (not thinking) that I am always right - "I'd Rather Be Right Than Be President" (quote from Henry Clay, who ran unsuccessfully five times for the presidency of the United States), and probably a few other bad habits or faults that others could clue you in on better than I.
6. Snacks I Like: Sandwiches of tomato, cheese and mayo. Potato chips and sour cream onion dip. (never can eat them any more because of salt content). Brownies with walnuts. Just about anything chocolate or salty. OOPS. All bad for me.
Now for the tagging: Grandson, Daniel; neice, Andrea; friend, Judy.
Websites are: http://danielbennett.blogspot.com/
I look forward to reading the answers. I hope you will enjoy reading all as well.
This is Blabbin' Grammy signing off for now. Hope you have a great Sunday. Love to all of you.
Bye for now.