I'll bet that you, as an e-mailer, get lots of "forwards", don't you? I know I certainly do. Sometimes I read them all, sometimes, I don't. I really enjoy reading them when I have the time and inclination. I also send them on sometimes.
I love the jokes, especially the dumb blonde ones, (Please forgive me if you are blonde and object to them- I know a person doesn't have to be blonde to exhibit dumbness, it is so simple anybody can do it).
I also like the inspirational ones -sometimes someone sends me music that is beautiful.
Yesterday, I received this one, and I thought, "I know this one has been around before, but it says so much and says it so well, I am going to post it on my blog tomorrow." So here it is:
LEMONS AND SUGAR
This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where one could read it every day.
You may not realize it, but it is 100% true.
1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received.
Forget about the rude remarks.
12. And always remember....when life hands you Lemons, ask for Sugar and call me over!
Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them,
But you know they are always there.
I would rather have one rose and a kind word from a friend while I am here,
Than a whole truckload when I am gone.
Happiness keeps you Sweet,
Trials keep you Strong,
Sorrows keep you Human,
Life keeps you Humble,
Success keeps you Glowing,
But only God keeps you Going.
Well, friends, it's off to the dentist in a couple of hours. Shiver, groan, and shake in my shoes.
More later from Blabbin' Grammy. God Bless Each of You.