Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Quilt Picture

Hey, Y'all,
Well, I am posting some pictures of first four rows of quilt so that those of you who are interested can view it. I am hoping to get it finished by Thanksgiving. I think I have a handle on it now. I am posting three pics. One of left side, one of right side, and a longwise pic of the four rows from the end. The final eight rows will be a repeat of the first four two times. 
I call it a zig-zag quilt. 

This morning I have been up long enough to clean my kitchen and make my bed. I have plans for lunch today, and also expect to hear from my eye surgeon's office to see what time I am being scheduled to have the lasik surgery on my left eye on Friday. My house kind of looks not too neat today but maybe by lunch time, it will look better. I will be sewing again tomorrow, and am taking today off. 

I still need to put the first pre-surgery eye drop in (four of those today and tomorrow). Also a shower is in order right after breakfast. Tonight is choir practice and supper at the church. Wednesdays are always busy. 

A big lambanging this morning startled me, and I still don't know what it was. I thought at first it could be the garage door again. (Last year the big spring broke at the top of the door and was replaced). I don't know if it was an earthquake, a car hitting something or what it was. I may never know. Anyhow, that is what got me out of bed this morning. 

Well, friends and neighbors, that is about it for today. Much love to each of you, my friends and family. This is Blabbin' Grammy signing off for today. Bye for now. More later.

1 comment:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

It's beautiful Ruby, you are very clever.

Yvonne.