Monday, August 20, 2012

New Week Ahead

Hey, Y'all,
Well, here it is Monday morning; I don't know yet about the weather for today, except it is supposed to be cooler this week than last, (only in the upper 90's), and I predict this will be a busy week, Praise God!

Don't you just hate weeks that drag along without any activity? Several things coming up this week... I began yesterday evening working on a new quilt... actually two new ones. One for a sister-in-law, and one for Tom and Teresa's daughter-in-law, who.. along with their son and grandson, is living with Tom and Teresa till they find a house of their own. 

The quilt for my sister-in-law, who is more a sister than an in-law (she has been in my family since I was four years old and I've always known her), will be finished for her birthday in November. I will be doing the granddaughter's first. I hope to have it finished by the end of this week, so I can get it to her around her birthday (or a few days after). I also have quilts in the making for three of my great grands. All cloth has been purchased for them and some has been cut. 

Next Sunday evening, I begin helping with the children's choir at church. My job will be assisting them with learning Bible memory verses that they will be saying in the musical they are presenting in late October. That should all be fun!

Laundry to do today, and the kitchen to clean up this morning after (or before) breakfast. Depends on how I feel (motivation) at that time. It is only 4:30 a.m. right now. When I can't sleep, I get up. Then later in the day, I take a nap. Ha. Or go back to bed sometime later in the morning. 

Well, that is about it for today. This is Blabbin' Grammy signing off for today. Much love to each of you, my friends and family. Bye for now. More later. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to September.