Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Taking the Challenge - A to Z


Hey, Y'all,
Yeah, I know, two posts in one day. Phenomenal, huh? Anyhoo, (Southern speak for anyhow), Arlee Bird of "tossing in out", (see blog list at right), has thrown down the gauntlet for fellow bloggers to use the alphabet (in order) to choose subjects each Mon-Saturday for the month of April. Of course, April first's subject will begin with the letter "A". It will be interesting to see how many different subjects are chosen by those participating in the challenge and what they do with them.

The first day of the challenge is day after tomorrow. I look forward to it. Those who know me well, know that I thrive on challenges. Well, I gotta get to the day here, so see you tomorrow. Bye for now. This is Blabbin' Grammy quittin' the blabbin' for today. More later.

6 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I'm so pleased you're joining the Challenge.....it should be fun.
I look forward to reading what is being written.

Thanks for the visit and lovely comment.
Take care Ruby,
Yvonne.

Arlee Bird said...

Thanks for spreading the word. I'm hoping for a fun mix of interesting blogs and you will certainly be a positive asset. Glad you're a part of this--we need some Tennesseans!
Lee

Unknown said...

I'm signing up too. Good luck!

Jan said...

Hi there,
Found your blog through Cathy. I enjoyed reading it so far.
I'm thinking of doing the challenge, health permitting.
Jan from Maine

Beth Zimmerman said...

Hey Grammy!

New follower from the Blogging A to Z Challenge. Looking forward to the journey! :)

GAFlyGirl said...

Hi Grammy!
Followin from the A-z challenge! Happy blogging!