Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Flotsam and Jetsam

Hey, Y'all,
Well, last evening I watched the Final Finale of "House" and was not disappointed. I have been a faithful viewer of House for eight years, and have seen his character through many different situations and pulled for him all the way. I recorded the final episode so that I could watch it again at my leisure. 

I was awake this morning at 3:30 or so, and decided I needed to carry out the trash so it could be picked up. It had not been taken out for a couple of weeks (I wasn't here, you know) but there wasn't much before I left and I had to collect it all last evening and get it ready. 

Then I figured that since I was awake, to a degree, that I would fold the laundry that I finished yesterday, and I got that done and the clothes that needed to be hung up, I folded and put into the laundry basket so they can be hung up later today. Then I lay down and slept some more. 

Later on, I took the mail out to the mailbox and noticed the grass growing so nicely in amongst the flowers in my flowerbed. I thought, "Well, I'll just take a few minutes and pull it up" which I did and then watered the beds with a good soaking and removed the few flowers that didn't make it through the heat while I was out of town. When I went inside, I noticed a few itchy places on my arms and hands. Yep! Those daggoned little skeeters had struck again! I must have very juicy skin, cause they do love me too much. I could do with a little less love from them, don'tcha know?

Well, time to get back to my quilting and thinking. I do a lot of cogitatin' while I'm sewing. Tonight is American Idol and I want to see the two last ones competing. Jessica and Phillip are the last two standing. I hated to see Joshua kicked off last week, but he will go far anyway. 

That's about it for today. This is Blabbin' Grammy signing off for today. Much love to each of you, my friends and family. Bye for now. More later. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've done well today. Rotten mosquitoes like me too. Good blood I guess.

Teresa said...

I tell you what...when you get to moving around, you're just unstoppable. Don't you always feel good after you get stuff done? Love you bunches!! -T

myletterstoemily said...

you do more in the middle of the night
than most people do all day!

i love "house" too.

Anonymous said...

There is a little treat for you over on my blog.

nutschell said...

sounds like you had a busy day. :)
Nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com