Monday, February 20, 2012

YES!

Hey, Y'all,
Yahoo! I got the temporary clear contact (generic) lens out of my eye today. Of course, he cautioned me about being sure to put lubricant eye drops in it every hour I am awake and to call if I have any pain or discomfort with it. I get to sleep in my bed tonight...yay!




I am in the process of gathering up all my income tax info to send to my daughter in Alabama who is so wonderful about doing them for me. I used to do them myself until it got so complicated. I am also a couple of months behind on filing my regular bills in their folders. OOps...I am so bad...too much fun doing crafty type stuff, don't you know?


I get to see my podiatrist tomorrow and she will see that I have not been too faithful with caring for my feet twice a day.....(too busy having fun and by the time I am ready to go to bed, I don't want to fool with my feet, just want to go to sleep...Ha)

Wednesday will be choir practice and Thursday, I go back to see my eye surgeon so he can check on my eye and see how it is doing. There must be something I am supposed to do on Friday, but I don't know what it is  yet. Ha.

Well, that is about it for now. This is Blabbin' Grammy signing off for now. Much love to each of you, my friends, and family. Bye for now. More later. 

No comments: