Well, it seems I have been tagged by Cathy at Cathy
Okay, folks I am new at this linking stuff, so all I know is to do the whole thing.
I purloined the tag badge from Cathy, (who purloined it from her friend who tagged her) and now I am going to tag three other people who will be listed at the end of the questions I am answering.
1) If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be? There are too many of those to name just one. I have had a long life, thank God!
2) If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? Man, there are a lot of those and some too personal to speak of here, but one would be to have more people at my second wedding - the one where I married my sweet Dubby.
3. What movie or TV character do you most resemble in personality? Oh, gee, I don't know, maybe Ma Kettle? You would need to ask my daughters that one about me. Ha.
4. If you could push one person off a cliff, who would it be?
Hmmm...No one I know would get that close to the edge of a cliff, especially not me. Ha. I am so acrophobic you wouldn't believe it.
5. Name one habit you want to change about yourself. Procrastination.
6. Describe yourself in one word: Sorry, I can't limit it to one so I will make it hyphenated...feisty-tenacious-funny. Ha.
7. Describe the person who named you in this meme (what in the heck is a meme? I never heard that one before)in one word. Dedicated
8. Why do you blog? I like the social interaction and I write because I must express myself, besides which I began it to keep people informed of how Gramps and I were doing.
Now, here are the addresses of my three nominees: Margie at Margie's Musings , Susan at I Think, Therefore, I Yam, and Karen at Karen, Following the Whispers.
This is Blabbin' Grammy signing off for today. Got lots to do today. More later. Much love to each of you, my friends and family. Bye for now. Oh, yeah, how did I choose the three nominees? Have you ever heard of putting the names in a hat and drawing out the winners? Nah, I didn't do that. More later. Bye for now.