Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hey,Y'all,
Well here I am waiting for time to leave for the airport to return home to Texas. It has been wonderful visit and I am sorry to have the visit to be over. There has been time to spend with all my great grands individually and together. I hope that they will remember me fondly when they think of me. Also, Daniel and Whitney and I have had time to converse together.

Right now I am sitting in Daniel's office as he works and Whitney is with the children in a church related activity. Later, we will be heading to the airport for me to catch my flight. Hopefully, I will be able to (if it flies low enough)Ha ha.

Yesterday afternoon we went to a fast food place called Michael's for lunch. YUM! I had a pizza burger. It was pizza bread topped with meat, sauce, mushrooms, onions, minced green peppers, and melted cheese. I was able to eat only half of it and took the remainder home, and had it for supper. After we had lunch, we went back to the downtown square and went to a quilt store, where I found some notions that my grandson so sweetly purchased for me. :)

They have a very active life with four children and being in the ministry. On Sunday evening they had a small group of people who came for a get together where they had a discussion time.
More on this later. It is almost time for me to close this out.

This is Blabbin' Grammy signing off for now. More later. Much love to each of you, my friends and family. Bye for now.

1 comment:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Have a safe journey home. Look forward to your return.
Take care.
Yvonne.