Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dirty Wrinkled Paper Bag (P.S. No longer have comment modification)

  
((Hey, Y'all, for my regular readers who kind of keep up with what I am doing, I had supper at grandson, Andrew's home with wife, Julia, and their three children along with other family members. I am so blessed to be near family now. We celebrated the birthdays of little 2 year old Brooke and her daddy, Andrew. We had a wonderful time and they opened presents. What a joy it is to have family we love and who loves us, and what a contrast to people who live on the streets. We can count ourselves so fortunate. I am also thankful that we are all safe following the tornadoes that ripped through our county yesterday. Love to all of you. Blabbin' Grammy. ))

13 comments:

Anna Smith said...

I love what you're doing for the challenge. Happy birthday to your family members :)

Universal Gibberish

mybabyjohn/Delores said...

You have captured the secretive ways of street people well....I am certainly hooked on this story.

Grammy said...

Thank y'all! :)

Clarissa Draper said...

A gun and a book! I'm intrigued.

Annalisa Crawford said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

Good post, I'll have to call back to find out what happens :-)

Heather Murphy said...

What a great story! I'm going to have to go back and read the beginning :)

The Golden Eagle said...

Intriguing story! I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Nate Wilson said...

What a clever way to do the A-to-Z, a story broken up kind of like the old serials. Only, instead of a chapter at a time, you're cutting us off mid-sentence. What an excellent (and evil) way to ratchet up the suspense. Looking forward to where this story leads...

Grammy said...

Hi, Y'all, Thanks for the visits and I don't mean to be cruel, I just have to have time to figure out what is going to happen next. Ha.
Ruby

Lynn said...

I like your story! A little suspense there at the end. :) Thanks for coming by my blog.

Jeremy Bates said...

Aw, shucks, I wanted money to be in that bag so much! lol

Patricia Stoltey said...

Ruby, I was wondering if those tornadoes were anywhere near where you lived. We saw a lot of film on the television and it looked awful. I've done my best to move far away from tornadoes and hurricanes...they scare me to death.

Pat

Paul Hafalla said...

What a suspense story, great.
Do check out my E at GAC a-z